Welcome to City Garden Guest House!
Please read and follow some small rules to follow for a better cohabitation and a nice stay.
INSIDE THE BUILDING SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED.
It is allowed only in the garden and in any case not near doors and windows.
- The reception is opened from 18.00 to 23.00 unless you’ll find staff availability 24H, or on explicit request.
- Accesses to property is allowed only to persons who have issued an ID at the reception. Entry is forbidden to persons who have not been identified
- Breakfast, for customers who have purchased it the day before 8.00 p.m. is available from 07.00 to 10.30
- Room cleaning and linen replacement will be done every 3 nights of stay (regional law 27/89 indicates once a week).
- Check-out must be done before 12.00
- If you leave the property before reception opening, please leave keys in the key-box located just outside reception
- Any damage caused to furniture; furnishings/accessories will be charged within 48h after check out
- Prostitution activity is prohibited. Any action in this sense will be promptly reported to the police.
- For reasons of safety and decorum it is forbidden to have lunch/dinner in the rooms even less to cook.
- Give us a hand to save energy: please turn off air conditioners, lights every time you leave the room.
- Silence is really appreciating! Noises, shouts, also generated by telephone / TV / Pc / tablet devices or radios with too high volume, which may disturb other guests and the staff of the structure. Is strictly forbidden.
- We take care a lot about environment: if your stay lasts longer than 2 days, we invite you to differentiate the garbage and throw it in the special containers behind the garden gate. The staff will provide more details if in doubt.
- To preserve bathroom damages: if you have to throw something, do it in the appropriate rubbish bins, not in the drains.
- Free Wi-Fi is available all over the property.